Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trick or Trial Hate Stance

"Whatever happened to WESTern Democrats? Huh?! Cause' that's what I AM," blasted a corporate-savvy chef I once worked for.

And bless him for it - his philosophy was something closer to "Don't get in the way of people doing things. Period. And then: COME ON everybody, let's be reasonable about things. Let's face it, if a farmer, a chef, a cattleman, or a business executive can't maximize their economic potential, why bother having a job or caring at all.

I don't ascribe to that exactly, but I get where that ilk is coming from. Further-but: if I were forming a coalition, I'd get a cattle-branding WESTern Democrat on my side. In fact - I'd give him or her a Pied Pipe to play the tune leading our kids to the topsoil amidst the groundswell of neglected machine-tended land planing the oft Secured 4-H Homeland. If I were Jefferson, I'd move Kings with my words and play to the discourse that common folk wisdom holds to ply diplomatic trade pools into a Sea of precious metal laced change. (-which is also oft Secured).

You do the math. Derivative trading crooked the neck of American squash tactics. Pf: AIG. Hence, the integral reciprocal sees our social umbrella graphic drop roots to grass level (touching down as history settles the recorded score of what was just so fresh and just so clean, and what must be ejected summarily from the tent humanity will go to the trouble to knit together) and such actions represent time healing through triginometry of diplomacy, so we're left back with the same equation we had before and before; how loose-ey is the goose-ey and how funky is our chicken?

One last message: our collective gravity has outstripped our collective luxury of irresponsibility and we'll sudden upon equilibrium in a four-horses of the... kind of way any time from now til the next chorus of ages. The higher we regard the consciousness and reason that stands before and between us, the closer to salvation humanity will silly to see [sic] by recognizing harmony despite any noise creeped upon by chaos.

No comments: